The Author opens up the Ten Commandments of God in their full meaning, embracing the entire life of man – as a help in the happening of our earth-life, and moreover for our entire existence beyond physical death, as a reliable guide-line for our whole life.
The Interpretation of the Lord’s Prayer helps seeking humanity to grasp aright this “key to the Kingdom of God” in it’s profound significance for mankind and in it the Message of Jesus.
- I am the Lord thy God! Thou shalt have no other Gods but me!
- Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain!
- Thou shalt keep the Sabbath Day holy!
- Thou shalt honor father and mother!
- Thou shalt not kill!
- Thou shalt not commit adultery!
- Thou shalt not steal!
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor!
- Do not let thyself lust after thy neighbor’s wife!
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, nor his farm, nor his cattle, nor anything that is his!