- 1920-1926: Booklet “Gralsblätter”, Grail Message 1926 edition
- 1926-1931: Booklet “Der Ruf” and “Gralsblätter”, Grail Message 1931 edition
- 1931-1938: Reverberations of the Grail Message, periodical “Die Stimme”
- 1938-1941: Revision of the Grail
Message, final authorised edition
After the publishing of the “large edition” of the Grail Message in the year 1931 – so called in contrast to the “small edition” of 1926, – 59 serialised individual lectures were published up to 1934.
These 59 individual lectures were compiled by him along with the lecture “Unsubstantiate” and the epilogue “How the Message is to be absorbed”, as the work “Reverberations of the Grail Message” Volume I, and published in this form also by the publishing company “Der Ruf” LLC, Munich, in 1934. (Table of Contents in the annex)
The sequence of lectures in the “Reverberations of the Grail Message” Volume I also deviated from the sequence of the previous publishing as individual lectures. For example, at the beginning of this edition, there was the lecture “The Holy Word”, which had previously been published as an individual lecture with the serial number 25. Also some individual lectures were given new titles, for example, “The White Knight” as “The Necessary Balance”, “Christmas 1932” as “The Star of Bethlehem”, “On 30 December 1932” as “A New Law”, “Good Friday 1933” as “It is finished!” As well as “Easter 1933” as “ Let Easter arise within you!”
The 59 numbered individual lectures
- 01. In the land of twilight
- 02. Resurrection morn
- 03. Ponderers
- 04. Voluntary martyrs, religious fanatics
- 05. Servants of God
- 06. The instinct of animals
- 07. The kiss of friendship
- 08. The woman of Subsequent Creation
- 09. The distorted tool
- 10. All that is dead in Creation shall be awakened, so that it may pass judgement on itself!
- 11. The child
- 12. Woman and her vocation
- 13. The Millennium
- 14. The White Knight
- 15. Jesus and Imanuel
- 16. Christmas!
- 17. Omnipresence
- 18. Christ said …!
- 19. Submission
- 20. Ethereal Briars
- 21. Indolence of the spirit
- 22. Motion – a Law of Creation
- 23. The Physical body
- 24. Temperament
- 25. The Holy Word
- 26. Behold, man, how you should wander through this Creation, so that the threads of fate will not hinder but further your ascent!
- 27. Christmas 1932
- On 30 December 1932
- 29. Class consciousness, Social order
- 30. Duty and loyalty
- 31. Strive for conviction!
- 32. The beauty of the peoples
- 33. Let there be Light!
- 34. Man, how do you stand!
- 35. Good Friday 1933
- 36. Easter 1933
- 37. At the boundary of gross matter
- 38. Earthman before his God
- 39. The Recognition of God
- 40. Substantiality
- 41. Whoever will not acknowledge my Word now, for the sake of another, the same will I not acknowledge in the hour of his suffering!
- 42. The little elemental beings
- 43. In the gross material workshop of the elemental beings
- 44. A soul wanders …
- 45. Woman and man
- 46. Distorted souls
- 47. Man’s spirit guide
- 48. Threads of Light above You!
- 49. The sounds of Christmas reverberate warningly through the Universe
- 50. The Primordial Queen
- 51. The cycle of radiations
- 52. Shun the Pharisees!
- 53. Possessed
- 54. Ask, and it shall be given onto you!
- 55. Thanks
- 56. I send you!
- 57. Easter 1934
- 58. And when Mankind asks ….
- 59. Disappointments
A further 38 individual lectures (Nos. 60–97) were published as such between 1934 and 1937, and were available for purchase. They were published by “Der Ruf” publishing company LLC, Munich, and later on by a self-publishing organisation on Vomperberg: the Maria Bernhardt publishing company, Vomperberg.
Abd-ru-shin had already released some of these lectures, duplicated in the form in which he had originally dictated them, before assigning to the second revised version the same serial number for dissemination. The lectures “The Primordial Spiritual Planes I to VII” were previously released under the title “The Spiritual Planes I to VII”. For example, the first reading of the lecture “The Spiritual Planes V” took place on 22 April 1935 and it was released in this version shortly thereafter. The revised version, entitled “The Primordial Spiritual Planes V”, was released in 1936/37.
Lecture No. 73, “Easter 1935”, was released by Abd-ru-shin under the title “The Book of Life”, and lecture No. 80, “Pentecost 1935”, under the title “The Living Word”.
There also followed the still unnumbered individual lectures “Pentecost”, “Everything must become New!” and “The Mountain of Salvation”.
38 further individual lectures
- 60. The gate is opened!
- 61. The wound
- 62. Omniscience
- 63. The human word
- 64. New Year 1935
- 65. Consider what is of benefit to you!
- 66. The (Primordial) Spiritual Planes I
- 67. Believers merely out of habit
- 68. The longing that brings salvation
- 69. The (Primordial) Spiritual Planes II
- 70. The great purification
- 71. The (Primordial) Spiritual Planes III
- 72. The (Primordial) Spiritual Planes IV
- 73. Easter 1935 (The Book of Life)
- 74. The (Primordial) Spiritual Planes V
- 75. The (Primordial) Spiritual Planes VI
- 76. The (Primordial) Spiritual Planes VII
- 77. On 30 May 1935 (The sacrifice)
- 78. The guardian of the flame
- 79. The power of the language
- 80. The living Word (Pentecost 1935)
- 81. The family bond
- 82. The intimate home
- 83. The flame of the disciple
- 84. The weak sex
- 85. The destroyed bridge
- 86. A survey of Creation
- 87. Spirit germs
- 88. Germs originating from the animistic substance
- 89. Forerunners
- 90. When the need is greatest, God’s help is nearest to you!
- 91. Purifying flames
- 92. The gulf of selfish desires
- 93. Soul
- 94. Nature
- 95. The ring of animistic substantiality
- 96. Do not fall in temptation!
- 97. Christmas
The author may have originally planned to compile a second volume of “Reverberations of the Grail Message” from these individual lectures. As a result of both the historical and the spiritual development, this never happened. Should such an edition of “Reverberations of the Grail Message” Volume II currently be in circulation, there is no way that it could it be authentic.
The increasing publishing difficulties of “Der Ruf” publishing company LLC., Munich, due to the ever-increasing pressure of the National Socialist regime, caused Abd-ru-shin to publish ten further lectures and “Questions and Answers” in the year 1937 in the magazine “Die Stimme” (The Voice) issued by “Die Stimme” publishing company AG, Zurich.
In the last booklets of the magazine “Die Stimme” hints were made about the increasingly difficult market conditions and it was explained that the appearance of the next booklet would have to be postponed to July 1938.
Neither the publishing of further “Die Stimme” booklets nor the eventual release of a Volume II of the “Reverberations of the Grail Message” could be achieved. In March 1938, the imprisonment of Abd-ru-shin by the National Socialists took place. In September 1938, this was followed by banishment from the annexed Austria, first to Schlauroth near Görlitz, and in March 1939 to Kipsdorf (Erz mountains).
- Booklet 1
- The Mystery of the Blood
- Booklet 2
- The Language of the Lord
- Booklet 4
- Booklet 5
- Man and the Earth
- Booklet 7
- Booklet 8
- The First Step
- Booklet 9
- Booklet 10
- Salvation! Redemption!
- Booklet 11
- Booklet 12